When Bluestacks 5 was launched it only supports nougat 32-bit instances but now in recent versions of Bluestacks 5, it also supports 64-bit instances, so you can easily download the 64-bit instance in the instance manager. In this article, we will be comparing Bluestacks nougat 32-bit vs 64-bit.
What is Nougat 64-bit in Bluestacks?
Nougat 64-bit is an instance in Bluestacks 5, which allows you to play the games that are only available on the 64-bit android version of Nougat.
Many 64-bit supported android games include; Neoverse, Hyper Front, FAU-G, etc. In the 32-bit version of nougat, you can’t play these games on Bluestacks 5.
How to download Nougat 64-bit instance
In order to download the Bluestacks 5 nougat 64-bit instance, you can simply select the 64-bit version while downloading the latest version of Bluestacks 5.
Or you can download the 64-bit version in the “instance manager” if you have already downloaded a 32-bit version of Bluestacks 5 on your PC.
Bluestacks 5 Nougat 32-bit Vs 64-bit
Here is a difference between Bluestacks 5 32 bit vs 64 Bit;
- More RAM usage as compared to 64-bit, on the lowest possible settings
- CPU usage is the same as compared to the 64-bit nougat version
- You can set a maximum of 4GB RAM in the settings.
- You can play only 32-bit supported android games.
- Nougat 32-bit is best for high-end PC, because of its stability.
Download the 32-bit version of Bluestacks 5
- Less RAM usage on the lowest Possible settings
- CPU usage is the same as compared to the 32-bit nougat version
- In Nougat 64-bit, you can set as much RAM as you want in settings.
- You can not only play 64-bit supported games but also 32-bit supported games on Bluestacks 5 Nougat 64-bit version.
- Nougat 64-bit is best for mediocre PC, as it consumes less RAM.
Download the 64-Bit Version of Bluestacks 5
ALSO READ: Bluestacks 5 vs 10- Which is the best?
What benefits of using Nougat 32 vs 64-Bit?
Before talking about the benefits, let me clarify one thing. If you have a 32bit or 64-bit supported PC, then Bluestacks 5 will run as 32-bit or 64-bit depending upon your PC OS.
Nougat 32bit and 64-bit are the Android images or versions that Bluestacks 5 runs, so you can run Nougat 64-bit on a Bluestacks running on 32-bit OS.
Benefits of Nougat 32-bit
The nougat 32-bit version of Bluestacks is the best version for gaming on low-end Pc, as it consumes less ram than the 64-bit version. Nougat 32-bit version provides a very smooth experience with good FPS on low-end Pc especially in multiplayer and battle royale games like FreeFire and PUBG.
Benefits of Nougat 64-bit
There are a number of benefits of using the Nougat 64-bit version of Bluestacks 5, like you can play android games on a mediocre Pc with good FPS and you can play games that are 64-bit supported as well as can play games that are 32-bit supported.
Using the nougat 64-bit version on a mediocre PC can give you more FPS as compared with the nougat 32-bit.
nougat 32-bit is not supported by your operating system
You can fix this by enabling your VT, and a much better way is to change your current version of bluestacks with a new one.
nougat 32-bit meaning
Nougat 32-bit is an android image in bluestacks, allowing you to play all the android games that are 32-bit supported.